Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 1: Radish Cherry Belle

I set up two additional containers for growing Radish Cherry Belle.

The small round container located on the far left is solely for Radish while the large rectangular  one in the middle is for both Pepper California Wonder and Radish.

I bought 25 liter of potting soil for the 2 new containers. But it turns out it's a bit too much because the soil is tightly packed in the bag and so the package gives me more than what I actually need. Next time, I should get less.

I sprinkled radish seeds in the round container as well as right side of the rectangular one. This is the first time I have ever planted radish. I hope they will be easy to grow.

Apart from radish seeds, I also sowed the second round of Pepper California Wonder seeds to the rightmost container and the left side of the rectangular one. I sowed 5 seeds in each container. That should be more than enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment