Saturday, September 17, 2011

My Sweet 100: Day 77

Taller, the two plants have grown.
Thicker, the stem and the branches have gotten.
Flowers, some are yet to open up while some have withered.

Fruits are yet to come.










Wait wait wait. What else can I do? My cherry tomatoes - when will you come?


 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Last Monday was Mid-Autumn Festival. The fall has arrived. It's getting a bit cooler than the hot summer.  I am a bit worried if the flowers will still bear fruits when it's getting cooler and cooler. Pollination is another worry of mine.

P.S.: Blogger doesn't save the documents like Google Doc does. Another disappointment. I lost everything when I dragged the photos into the blogger page and Chrome loaded the photos in the same tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment